This section is specifically designed to give you some insight on how you can structure and position your franchise for simple and streamlined rapid growth without disrupting your existing business.
We are not like all the others when it comes to lead generation. Once you are all set, we do not ask you for more money every month for expensive franchise portal advertising that lumps your great franchise in with thousands of others that cheapen the entire image of franchising. Nor do we ask you to give us thousands of dollars each month for portal ads, Google AdWords, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing or ANY kind of paid advertising, or out of pocket expenses just to get hundreds of calls from competitors, or unqualified leads.
To start a franchise, you will be investing a considerable amount of capital to develop the franchise legal documents, prepare state and federal filings, and a myriad of other important steps required or needed to create the tools you need to become a highly successful franchisor.
Here are the most important steps involved in franchising your business...
- You’ll need to first form a new corporation just for the franchise business…This is typically YourCurrentBusinessNameFRANCHISING, Inc.
- Next, you will need all of the required legal documents, that include an independently audited financial statement, and operational documents for every aspect required to operate the business.
- You will need the detailed franchise training program manual,
- a full Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) as well as independent disclosure documents that are required under state laws in several U.S. states before you can even talk to anyone about franchising.
- a full operations and procedures manual, a training program and manual,
- a policies and procedures manual,
- a marketing and public relations plan on how you will secure franchise buyers,
- a buyer profile,
- virtual video tours,
- a legally compliant Franchise link on your business website, (or a totally separate website),
- There are also many Federal and State filings and registrations required under separate laws that require approval from each state before you can even legally speak to ANYONE about buying a franchise.
We have the skills, talent, expertise, and connections to help you through this exciting process and offer advice and input on virtually everything regarding your business to ensure everything from the menu, the store design, ensuring you are perceived as the best of the best franchise for your business type. There are many other critically important tools and insider tips and guidance provided that are essential in operating your franchise efficiently and profitability.
When you make the decision to franchise, you are investing a considerable amount of money as a franchisor so you will need to make sure to have a sound business plan to make certain you are on a solid path to financial success and also if you need to secure an outside investor(s).